Collection and Usage
- During the registration procedure we may collect some Personal Data. Hereunder you can see possible collection of your Personal Data and how we use it: Name and Email
- We also may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Processing of your inquiries and operations as to our Service.
- Analyzing and understanding our audience for the purposes of improving the Service.
- Preventing, detecting and investigating potentially prohibited or illegal activities, including fraud.
- Sending you marketing emails with the information about our Services that we deem to be interesting for you. You may opt out of such emails by sending the respective request to us or by clicking the respective link in the email.
We do not share certain information with other companies, organizations and individuals outside of the Company unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable legislation, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of the Company, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- use of third-party services.
- We share Personal Data of the Users to third parties in case of processing users’ payments, traffic measurement and/or advertising provider.
- Our Service may contain links to and from third parties’ websites, apps or other services (including social media). If you follow a link to any of them, please note that those websites have their own privacy practices. We shall not be liable for the respective policies and any collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data in accordance thereto. Please check the third parties’ policies before you submit any Personal Data to their services.
- If we use third-party vendors to perform certain services on behalf of us, such as hosting the site or application, analytical or other services, such third-party vendors may collect or have access to information about you (for example, automatically collected information through tracking technologies). Please recognize that we and/or our vendors may store this information and share this information with third parties as necessary to provide you with our services.
Data storage and security and cross-border transfer
- We will use all reasonable measures to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or removal. The Service is equipped with the means of security and protection of your Personal Data.
- Immediate access to your Personal Data is allowed only to us and persons authorized by us and involved in the maintenance of the Service. Such persons will strictly keep confidentiality of and prevent unauthorized third-party access to your Personal Data.
- Please remember that our Service may be hosted on a server outside your home country. Supplying us with your Personal Data, you permit its transfer outside the country, within the bounds of use of such Personal Data in accordance with the applicable law.
- We emphasize that none of the existing ways of data transfer can be absolutely safe. The Company does not guarantee the absolute security of data in case of unauthorized access of the third parties.
- By the general rule, the time limit for personal data processing in AppFood is 3 years from the date of your last activity or deleting of your account to comply with applicable tax/revenue laws, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We do not collect, use or share the Personal Data of children (under the age under the applicable law). You must be legal adult to access to our Service under the applicable law and the law of the country where you are located.
- To manage our business and improve our Service based on factors such as how many users visit or use our Service, what pages and views are accessed, whether visitors are new or repeat visitors, which features of our Service most interest our visitors etc.
- To provide personalized recommendations, advertising, marketing emails, and guidance on Service features based on your activity on our Service and browsing activities.
- To remember actions you took to avoid asking you to repeat them during a session or to provide features such as enabling you to resume reading at the last page you accessed, synchronized across devices.
- To measure and analyze activity on our services, or third-party services. In addition, we or any provider of such measurement and analytical services may provide non-personally identifiable data to third parties.
- You have a right to have personal data erased.
- You are allowed to have inaccurate personal data rectified or completed if it is incomplete.
- You have a right to be informed about how your personal information is being used.
- In order to erase, rectify, complete or get information you can make a request by contacting our Support.
- Users’ from the European Union also have other rights according to the GDPR.
- Users’ from the Ukraine also have other rights according to the privacy legislation of Ukraine.
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer who is responsible for educating our team on important requirements on data protection, conducting audits to ensure compliance and address potential issues proactively, interfacing with you to inform them about how your data is being used, your rights to have your personal data erased, and what measures the company has put in place to protect your personal information etc.
Information about data protection officer:
Name: Andrii Shchur, address: 79060 Ukraine, Lviv city, Naukova street, 7D, 3rd floor, office GTM, e-mail: email@example.com.
If at any time you would like to contact us with your views about our privacy practices, or with any inquiry relating to your Personal Data (its correction, removal or use), you can do so by sending a letter to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org